how do i activet my account

dieenesean

Question

9 answers to this question

Hello

ıf your account is not active.It doesn't block you for playing game.
check your email,spam and junk folder.

Hello @dieenesean

Please do not forget to let us know if you could solve it:)

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German

Hello again 

16 minutes ago, dieenesean said:

i clicked the link but the link does not work

mail may have timed out and you will not get again email to activate your account.

it's sent just once and cannot be sent once more.

Please check this guide :) it would help you :) .. Of course you must have your steam game details seem private.

In order to register to our services you must set it as public.

Please go to your steam profile and click "Edit profile"> My Privacy Settings> 

My Profile> public
**Game Details> PUBLIC**

Kind Regards : RedWolfTV

Hello, I see that the main suggestions were given, so I tell you that if you still can not solve your problems with the answers above, look for the support of TruckersMP, they will help you ^_^.

https://support.truckersmp.com/

• True Story 1

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021