People spoiling gre

Limitowany1999

Question

Hello, I can find out what this server is for? you can not play on 1, I took the goods for 100,000, almost 2000 kilometers and as always 3 players, they ram, and I had 8% of the semi-trailers, and more than 40 trucks, more repair than stupid goods. Can you do SOMETHING WITH THOSE DEGRADERS !?

People spoiling gre !!!! Please!

8 answers to this question

• Web Developer

Hai

I will give you some useful tips:

1 ) Avoid high population Cities like: Duisburg, Calais, Rotterdam, Brussel etc

2 ) Avoid high population Roads like: C-D ( Duisburg - Calais ) , Koln - Lille, Hamburg - Koln, etc.

3 ) Pick servers with low load, or Simulation server EU#1

4 ) Drive carefully, in hours where the amount of players is very low. It can help you too.

I hope I could help you just a little bit.

KinD Regards

6 hours ago, Limitowany1999 said:

Hello, I can find out what this server is for? you can not play on 1, I took the goods for 100,000, almost 2000 kilometers and as always 3 players, they ram, and I had 8% of the semi-trailers, and more than 40 trucks, more repair than stupid goods. Can you do SOMETHING WITH THOSE DEGRADERS !?

People spoiling gre !!!! Please!

The best thing as said by above is making a report but you need to have a good GPU or CPU which can record or shadow play and then you can make a report. Another way is you can play on non-populated server like said above but then you will be bored since there's no point in playing mp so best thing, for now, you can do is 

1) see if you can get some recording device if possible and make a report.

2) Always drive in left side lane that's what I do, rammers or fast drivers player usually go from the middle lane or right lane they don't use left a lot since usually left is used by slow truckers, you can try that.

that's the best thing I can suggest since it helped me a lot after driving in left side lane but do let me know whether it helps you or not.

Always eat on the right side, only avoid the left one. Another thing is that people do not look, if I have a product of 24h or 1.8k kilometers, I will get there in 2 or 3 hours, as if I was driving 90km / h. And time is money, and I record also, but sometimes I even forget TAG RECORDING, but people are coming in anyway, because they are just children ... and I go into large servers to ride with players, not myself because I can to ride a single player...

and it's boring to ride on your own

but thanks for help, I will try to record every product

53 minutes ago, Limitowany1999 said:

Always eat on the right side, only avoid the left one. Another thing is that people do not look, if I have a product of 24h or 1.8k kilometers, I will get there in 2 or 3 hours, as if I was driving 90km / h. And time is money, and I record also, but sometimes I even forget TAG RECORDING, but people are coming in anyway, because they are just children ... and I go into large servers to ride with players, not myself because I can to ride a single player...

and it's boring to ride on your own

but thanks for help, I will try to record every product

Left side but yeh upto you if you feel you are comfortable with right side then alright.

Hi there

If you any proof or video than you can report them on our website.

You can can always have video recorder available :)

Kind Regards

Total EDM

Support Team