Where would you like the next dlc to go to?

TheMoistPig

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would honestly love a expansion to the scandinavia DLC, get some more cities in, some more small roads etc,
there is alot of tight roads in norway for an example,  where your driving really ahs to be on point. i would love more challenging roads, and i think a expansion to scandinavia could give us that :P

i feel like there isnt enough cities there :P

I'd like to see Spain and Portugal (perhaps as a single Iberian Region DLC), probably followed by Iceland, Ireland (Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland) and then countries (Balkans) leading down towards Greece. After that, a total re-work of the game's original map to bring it up to the quality of the DLC map areas.

I would really like to see Russia, Ukraine, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland and a Rebuilt Version of Poland, because Poland is very amazing! Believe me! I was in Rzeszow (or i have a house there) and its really amazing and modern. Definetly a rebuilt worth it!

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see Russian and Spain map.

However,I would like to see more turkey map but Turkey country not an europa.I mean, it's a difficult situation. :(

Archived