Where would you like the next dlc to go to?

TheMoistPig

An Iberian and Balkan DLCs would both be great. That being said, as Iberian DLC is pretty much confirmed not to be the next DLC which probably means we'll either be heading towards the Balkans or one of the larger nations eastwards (Romania, Belarus, Ukraine) and those certainly have a lot of potential as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24.5.2018 at 8:19 PM, TheMoistPig said:

What country or new towns would you like see in ETS2?

I would like to see as Dlc, Russia next, because Russia is very big and therefore you can explore a lot of new things, such as the beautiful nature of Russia, or maybe some great sights that were made clear in the World Cup.

Actually the only locations where you can go to from the main map are the Faeröer Islands, Scotland, Northern England and Iceland, which are really nice locations to be added due to the spectacular roads and unusual landscaping. Further I would like to see a extention of Viva la France, adding Portugal, Andorra and Spain. And a extention of Scandinavia, adding Finland and Northern Norway. 

I want to see Turkey & Russia. I really want these 2 countries to be added to the game. After that,as 3rd , it could be spain. Why not? New maps must be added to the game. Players were bored constantly driving in the same place.

Best&Kind Regards.

-AV-

Kind Regards,
96AV

TruckersMP Game Moderator

The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Archived