TruckersMP & GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)

Thank you for implementing this. GDPR is catching lots of people off guard and it seems like the EU is truly pushing to make users more self-aware of what companies are doing with their data. It seems to be an interesting result caused by 20-ish years of buildup in the user-information market combined with users willingly and unknowingly providing this data for free.

909352999_role_RetiredTeamMember.png.778

1753152791_role_ReportModerator.png.19771713344466_role_GameModerator.png.6d5d141071312553_role_GameModeratorLeader.png.927432954_role_HumanResources.png.9c8e45

TruckerMP respected Devs,

Great work on the GDPR follow through, as a Data analyst i gotta give it up to you guys on the automated out print of the Data dumps and the selection of way to describe data, yeah maybe it is a bit too technical (not organized into categories, but are in order in each specification they go with, after all they are dumps not data sheets) , bit shocking for me at first to try and digest what is in front of me, but once gone with it was a nice read up.

Something to keep in mind is that even with ban evaders possibly getting around their bans, we will always catch them. Since, more than likely, they will just break the rules again. By having a strong admin team and strong player base to catch rule breakers, we will catch them and just ban them again. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Athir* said:

Good Work. but i want to know,

if anyone create any bad thing in road then if I report against him and if she/he deleted his/her account then what happen?  

Unable to find? or something like that?

what exactly bad thing?

Also 

On 5/24/2018 at 9:17 PM, ChrisPatrol said:

If I delete my account, will my bans be deleted too?
No. Your bans are linked to your Steam ID which is public information displayed on Steam. If you sign up again, your bans will be reactivated.

When I delete my account, what information will stay and what will be deleted?
Information that will stay: Bans, appeals, and reports will remain as they are not personal information, and are used as evidence.
Information that will be deleted: Recruitment applications, feedback tickets, social information and editing logs linked to your TruckersMP and forum account.

What happens to my forum account?
Your forum user account will be removed. Any posted topics and replies will remain visible.

TruckersMP Community Mangement. homepage

Reports, Ban appeal and other stuff will remain/not be deleted, it's already specified above Athir :rolleyes::)

12 minutes ago, Athir* said:

i waana say,
if i report against another one and if he/she deleted his/her account before punishment then what happen?

@Nody

oh well no reply then since I am not sure nor I have any specific answer for it , lol.

20 minutes ago, Nody said:

what exactly bad thing?

Also 

Reports, Ban appeal and other stuff will remain/not be deleted, it's already specified above Athir :rolleyes::)

but if he/she not come again and open account then?

main thing is, some one use HACK On ats and when reported Truckersmp say unable to find i try to find him in search but i also can not find him. 

Example Video!

3 minutes ago, Athir* said:

but if he/she not come again and open account then?

main thing is, some one use HACK On ats and when reported Truckersmp say unable to find i try to find him in search but i also can not find him. 

Do you have TMP ID of that "hacker"? because without it you won't be able to find him or her properly while using a report section. 

/pinfo part is major thing , with help of that stuff can be find out more properly. 

The video you send yes, and I have actually gave a reply there by saying same (not sure if am 100% right but I guess that's the basic info which is required.)

did you do/pinfo 26 (or whichever number player has beside his username), if not then you cannot make a perfect report though you have quite well evidence of him hacking/lagging/passing through you but for making a report you need to know players TMP ID without it you cannot make a report since it's must. Next time make sure to take screenshot of /pinfo [26/or whatever number he/she has] which will give all his account details including his steam id, tmp id, steam name and etc.

1 minute ago, Athir* said:

@Nody please help him/her

Already posted my reply waiting for Moderators/Support team to accept my post there xD. Max I can say he lacks in evidence hence he couldn't find player properly

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good job,but there are some users use abuse this system.TruckersMP team need to create new ideas to forestall users who want to abuse the system.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is beautiful,there was no such thing in the past, it is thrive from day to day.
I hope we are confronted with many things that will make us wonder in the future.:)