Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is it safe to use a save from my friend/the internet?

TypicalNevin

Hello,

Using someone else's save game is allowed, however, if you are getting it from a random site online, I would proceed with caution.

Some of those sites offering free save-games are indeed valid, but there are some out there that have the potential to give your PC malware.

Lastly, I also would warn you to make sure everything in the save-game you are obtaining follows the save editing rules over here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

You don't want to end up banned for something someone else's save-game was using, while you thought was allowed. If in doubt, feel free to ask over here as well: 

Hope this helps.

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

1 minute ago, Aragon said:

Hello,

Using someone else's save game is allowed, however, if you are getting it from a random site online, I would proceed with caution.

Some of those sites offering free save-games are indeed valid, but there are some out there that have the potential to give your PC malware.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for the quick reply. Where could I get a game save which is clean?

@TypicalNevin If you are interested in more of a 'standard' save-game to work up from with basic things unlocked, I would suggest checking this topic out: 

Otherwise, I could also give you mine with billions of dollars, if you send me a DM. (If you're new, I would not recommend this right away, as it it could spoil the game for you..)

signature2019.png.8d2d82f1f80e57ce817e965f0bdde2eb.png

Signature made by Aestrial

Hello,

There is a no problem use another user's Save file. Also:

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello,

It's not a problem to use the save game of someone else you do not break any rules, don't worry :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived