[SCS Blog] Revisiting Germany

SCS Blog

1 hour ago, [LKW Tr.] bobi124 said:

Sound interesting, probably will be ready for Christmas....

Lol troll.....  "stage 1" will update 1.32 i think in summer

76561198158535149.png                                                                                                                              ➡  My WoTr.                       

Renault Premium: 500.000km 

Renault Magnum: 257.500km   ▶

6 hours ago, Asatelon said:

Bu güncellemeyi dört gözle bekliyorum. Son olarak haritanın eski kısmı yeniden işlenecek. Çok harika, teşekkürler scs. 

Ve ek olarak ülke, ben yaşıyorum. :lol:

You are suberb

I live turkey 

God willing turkey come map

I am  truckersmp forum new

8 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Nice to see this but really hope they do not change C-D road :unsure: I will not be one bit happy if they kill C-D by making it more then a country road :unsure: Downside to updating the base game tho is for users with lower end pcs 

I can see the road being redirected into duisburg directly instead of going around the city to make room for a larger city and way overdue rebuild of the area.  In addition, the highway will most certainly be replaced with a shiny new 2+2 interchange block in the tri-city area.

Independent driver

On 8/28/2018 at 2:16 PM, caff!!! said:

to quote Revolver Ocelot: I love to reload shift gears during a battle delivery.

21 minutes ago, caff!!! said:

I can see the road being redirected into duisburg directly instead of going around the city to make room for a larger city and way overdue rebuild of the area.  In addition, the highway will most certainly be replaced with a shiny new 2+2 interchange block in the tri-city area.

I just want the country road to stay like it is now :) C-D my fave road  :P

9b3f0e1f6c.jpg

That's so cool ! I like to drive a truck on straight highways instead of unrealistically curving ones. Can't wait for the update.:D

13 hours ago, Killua // Ireland ^_^ said:

Nice to see this but really hope they do not change C-D road :unsure: I will not be one bit happy if they kill C-D by making it more then a country road :unsure: Downside to updating the base game tho is for users with lower end pcs 

Admins not having to constantly monitor a single stretch of road is good for MP though. As for people missing it, that's just a matter of unlearning habitual behaviour.

Low end PCs will indeed have trouble running it when upgraded, however we're talking very low end PCs here. A 1050 card can currently run Italy DLC on Ultra settings (with MLAA off and 300% scaling) at about 45 FPS so I think it's justified.

• Guest locked this topic