MP won't quicksave

Niko (DK)

Question

Omg please fix this now..

I did try reinstall ets2 from steam and truckersmp lauch and still not work to quicksave in MP only singleplayer and while i have no mods or sometings modded things in folder nothing i did done before..

I did also try to make a new profil and still same not work to save also autosave not working eventime i quit the game then open the game agian it has not saved so i make me back to that i began like a new truck wtf.. i clicked also for save then it freezed a bit sec then it work agian so i check about it did done saved but it didn't only singleplayer work..

Please fix it so soon! im so tried of this bugged right now.

15 answers to this question

Hello 
My Documents> Euro Truck Simulator 2> profiles> the profile file you are using> config.cfg "in your notebook. g_autoload_ignore_autosave Find the value "1" and change it to value 0.

and you can look these topic:

Hi there

It may cause by your game is missing some files

Try these:

• Go to Steam Library
  • Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2
  • Properties
  • Local Files
  • Verify Integrity of Game Files
  • Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Also you should try to login and play game with new profile 

Put on Steam and TruckersMP ''Run as Administrator'' pretty much often fixes issues.                                                                                                                                                                          2.jpg           1.jpg                                                                                                 

Hi,

There could be a couple of issues that is causing he problem for you. The first could be the game config files, the second could be any type of virus software / blocking software or the third could be the game files and some being missing

1: Make sure in your config.cfg file, auto save is set to 0 and not 1. 

2: If you have any file software used to run or block certain files / programs which could contain viruses, disable this as TruckersMP could be picked up as a fhreat

3: Go to steam -> my games -> euro tuck simulator 2 -> right click game name -> properties -> Other -> verify game files

i hope this helps

Faloozi

Hello,

head to your documents folder, look for ETS2MP, click on there and click on the last_crash folder then attach to the post. Also, do you have your own truck as of yet? Check also whether the game is autosaving, click on save/load and tick show autosaves, it shows all the recent ones, hope this may help.

Also try this one: Your economy settings may be corrupted. I hope this solution will be useful to you.

-NeonLeon :)