Kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

bigger headlight warning

Daanv

Question

when i join the server and its night time it might sometimes happen that i get kicked because i cant see the headlight msg and I'm stupid to keep on forgetting it is there a way to make this warning bigger in your screen?

6 answers to this question

Since you ask for a way to "make this warning bigger", I will move it to the corresponding section.

//Moved to Help.

• Web Developer

Hai,

Unfortunately there is no option to make the font size bigger. At least i don't know about it. But there is a request in Suggestion's section with Adding of chat-size.

And remember, you have some time until you get kick after the warning has been displayed ;) 

Happy Truckin'

KinD Regards ^^

21 minutes ago, Daanv said:

when i join the server and its night time it might sometimes happen that i get kicked because i cant see the headlight msg and I'm stupid to keep on forgetting it is there a way to make this warning bigger in your screen?

Hey man, do you see the chat of the other players, if not, it means that you disabled the chat and you have to use the key:F9 to fix it ! I hope this post helps you @Daanv

break broken.PNG Frenglish by sogi 2018