• Announcements

• LIGHTOFGOD

Community Moderator Team Recruitment   02/25/18

Find out more information, here:    
    • Anriandor

PUBLIC Question & Answer Section   06/16/18

Hey, Truckers!   Once again, you ask us anything you want. For 1 week from now on, you have the chance to do so. Please, visit this section for further information:   https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/243-qa/   Make sure that you read this topic beforehand:       The Community Management

Favorite combination  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Whats ur favorite combination?

• Normal double
    • Rocky mountain double
    • Triple

I am a fan of the tripple trailer, since it is always a challenge driving them. Especially in small roads, it is very difficult to handle that vehicle, which I really like.

Hey,

I can just agree with what people have written above. The combination of three trailers offers a challenge, especially when manoeuvering in smaller parts of the map or cities. However, since they are quite rare, I often only get to drive the normal double trailer which is not bad either. Since the save editing rules of TruckersMP prohibit the usage of more than one full-length trailer, there cannot even be a harder challenge than the triple trailer. In that sense, it is always nice to find one.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

2 minutes ago, Forerunner said:

@Canis Latrans if you mean for the heavy cargo pack trailers, the last "trailer" is a weight spreader, hence why its joint has limited rotation (mainly vertical only)

It does make sense now, good to know! I'd never know that if you haven't tell me :P 

Have a good night! :D 

9 hours ago, Anriandor said:

Hey,

I can just agree with what people have written above. The combination of three trailers offers a challenge, especially when manoeuvering in smaller parts of the map or cities. However, since they are quite rare, I often only get to drive the normal double trailer which is not bad either. Since the save editing rules of TruckersMP prohibit the usage of more than one full-length trailer, there cannot even be a harder challenge than the triple trailer. In that sense, it is always nice to find one.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

Full size triple trailers i can understand but i don't see why double trailers cant be full size, slightly longer than the longest heavy cargo trailers on ATS.....Though SCS really screwed up in both games because you can't actually get into companies without annoying everyone around you & breaking a load of rules i.e wrong side & blocking just to get them through the * beeping * entrances!!!! DON'T even get me started on Trameri.....latest?cb=20150825203201

• Like 1