Increase Accessibility for Visually Impaired Players.

32 minutes ago, EHHVTC Manager I Ollie said:

Thanks everyone, let's hope TruckersMP add this! :)

People assume " Visually Impaired  " just means those who are nearly blind or are colour blind....it doesn't, i think i fall under it because i have short sight, split optic nerves & without glasses everything is just a blur & im not gonna lie, the colour blind filters on windows do make things stand out better weirdly & having the dark theme is a godsend because i hate the brightness of screens with a white background! 

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Still no Solution to this simple Suggestion with so many Users needing it? ^^

Edit... the only "half way" working solution for me was right now, Takíng OpenSans from Google WebFonts, edit it and increase the basic fontsize to 150% and then add it in TMP.

Chat is now better readable in 4k but the line height is static so the maximum is 150%, better but not perfect... and the menus looks weird in some parts, but everything is working.

So we definitely need a "real" solution here as already suggested.

hat's great to fully support this suggestion though like most people we do not have such problems and if someone thinks it's silly well it's not because we all have the right to play and have fun I think that this proposal should be introduced and done start working on it because it is only for the benefit of the visually impaired players you have 2 hands of me success hope the proposal to be accepted success

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

• 3 months later...

4 more Month gone... still any chance for a Feature like this?

It's also needed for users playing with 4k Resolution because Chat is unreadable when playing with 4k and 28" Screen about 90cm away from Driving Wheel.

Using other "Fonts" and Themes is helping just a bit with this Problem.

And we ware in 2019 :D there are many 4k Players.... not only 2560x1440, also 3840x2160.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...