multiplayer problem

Warfarel

Question

hello i have problem I played yesterday ETS2 mp and now it started to say this what it is like to be when it's okay to run single and multiplayer I have installed as it is to be and I do not know how to let me do what it means

Bez názvu.png

Bez názvu.png

10 answers to this question

Hello,

Please try to steps;

> Go to Steam Library

> Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2

> Properties

> Local Files

> Verify Integrity of Game Files

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Also other solution;

You should start TruckersMP as admin. This is really important.

Also try to start TruckersMP with DirectX (64)

Guide:

> Go to your steam App
> Go to library
> Go to ETS 2 / ATS
> Click "Play" 
> Choose "Launch with DirectX (64-bit). Make sure you chose 64 bit.
> Start ETS 2
> Choose your profile and press "drive"
> Close ETS 2
> Start TruckersMP as admin. TruckersMP will start with DirectX for all time. Except you change it again.

Also try to reinstall TruckersMP.

Go to '%programdata%' and delete the folder 'TruckersMP'. After that uninstall TruckersMP and download the MOD again: https://truckersmp.com/download -> Launch the installer as admin

Also please look at the topic;

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Hello :)

You need to close all tasks of steam and TruckersMP via the Task Manager. Then first open steam as administrator and then  open truckersmp as administrator.

If it still doesn't work, follow these:

Solution 1:

1. Run the TMP as administrator.

2. Steam - Verify Game Files.Steam/Library/ETS2/Right click/Properties/Local Files/Verify Integrity Of Game Files

3. Try to delete Documents/ETS2MP.

4. Turn off firewall or anti-virus program

5. Restart your steam and PC 

Solution 2:

1) Go to your TruckersMP install directory.

2) Right Click "launcher_ets2mp.exe" and click "Properties"

3) Click on the "Compatibility" tab

4) And then select "Run this program as Administrator"

5) Start the game from the .exe or shortcut on your desktop.

Hi there

Follow these steps:

1. Try to delete this file. (C:/ProgramData/TruckersMP/core_ets2mp.dll) and delete file in this directory. Documents\ETS2MP
  2. Make sure you setup launcher right. 
  3. Disable or remove your antivirus program when updating also don't use vpn program when updating.
  4. Reinstall TMP Launcher

Please look at this topic

Hello,

This error message / Option message is not anything to worry about and will not cause issues to the game. Best thing to do is just press ok and play. The game will load as normal and allow you to log into the servers. I have had this message before and when I pressed ok, my game ran perfectly if not better

I hope this helps,

Regards,

Faloozi

// Locked and Moved to Solved Topics

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German