Synchronous random event

Suggestion Name: Synchronous random event.

Suggestion Description:Sync players' random events in TruckersMP.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?:The random events of each person are different,You see the high speed road repair,But others don't,You want to avoid, so you will collide with others.

• Upvote 6

Hello,

Too accurate, this is why many players are able to collide. I like that idea.

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

I hope that this suggestion will be accepted and the feature will be available as soon as possible because in my opinion these unsynced random events are really annoying when it comes to a scenario with a lot of players, where one has to slow down due to a random event, perhaps causing an accident.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have read several answers pointing out that this is not going to be done, the reason is that there are always complaints that there are people who do not like it. Same response for rain sync.

I accept that the synchronized rain should be optional, it is important but not a big problem if it is not.
But I do not accept that argument for something like this, this is a technical problem that causes accidents and wrong reports, and it is solved by synchronizing it.

Removing options is not a solution, it is depriving users of new improvements and features from the original game. So you can not move forward, in the end the single player will offer a more immersive experience than the multiplayer.

It is your mod, if you have to make justified changes such as synchronization of random events you do them. It is not a cosmetic problem such as rain. There is no room for the likes of users.

• 2 years later...