Account Not activated-management and adding euro2 where ATS is already installed

JJFSX

Question

In November 2017 I bought ATS, Then in Jan 2018 I opened an account on truckersMP and I installed it and I played it some. Then I bought EURO2 and I played it for awhile. Now I am trying to find out how to add it to truckers MP and having issues. Issue 1: When I go to my profile and settings to get it to check steam to verify I own it, It always says checking but never does anything else. I even waited DAYS after the last attempt. Issue 2: I can play truckersMP with ATS yet my profile says my truckersMP account is "not activated". And has no history. How can that be? I can start and play ATS on truckersMP right now. So my questions ARE Why is my account not activated and how do I fix that? And do you think that is the reason it never verifies my EURO2 purchase and never adds it?

6 answers to this question

Adding ETS2- Make sure all your Steam privacy settings are all set to public (Friends Only is not sufficient), and make sure that “Total game time” is also public (The tickbox in your Steam settings should be unticked) at https://steamcommunity.com/id/JJFSX/edit/settings (This link is specific to your Steam profile). After you verify your games while your steam account is public, you can change your settings back to private if you wish. As I can’t see your games on your steam account, this is most likely your problem.

”Not activated” account- This is where when you registered originally you will have got an email from TruckersMP asking to verify your account. It does not make any difference to playing games, you can still access all TruckersMP services as normal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • HaulieLove 1

Dear @JJ FSX, as already mentioned above you need to ensure that not only your Steam-account itself, but also the Game Details are set public in your Steam Privacy settings. If it may help you, here's a screenshot showing the settings you have to apply:

sKLmCTR.png

Please let us know whether you've been able to link ETS 2 with your account or if you need further assistance.

• Thanks 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

This is not an answer its me (the original questioner trying to reply to those that replied to my question and not finding any reply link or icon. All I find is this ANSWER this question box. So what can I do but use it and hope the people that tried to help me find it. If they don't they will probably think I'm rude for not acknowledging them. So anyway...Thank You to those that replied. I have followed the advice and made the changes temporarily so that now my truckersmp account is activated AND my truckersmp profile now shows that I have both games linked. Afterwards I put my Steam privacy settings back to Friends Only. Then I launched TruckersMP and still only have one Icon to Launch ATS. So I'm still no-go on Euro2 Multiplayer, what next?

Dear @JJFSX, you have to re-install TMP. Because in the past you've only had ATS, meaning you have most likely only installed ATSMP. Please uninstall TMP, re-download the TMP-launcher (https://truckersmp.com/download) and at the installation you will find a menu showing which games you want to install TMP for (just select both, ETS 2 and ATS). If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

• Upvote 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel