32/64 bit

ScudMcFox

Question

hi there, 

how is it possible to start/run ETS2 in 32bit mode? ... actually the truckersmp-launcher always uses the 64bit version of the .exe file ... how can i switch to 32bit version? ... i tried to rename the 64bit exe of ETS2 but then the launcher cant start the game ;( ... i want to use the 32bit version of ETS2 ...

edit: didnt find a match in the forum search but in google ... the 32bit version is no longer supported by mods and so only 64bit work with the mp-mod. so there is no way to play in 32bit ;( ... want to delete this post/question, but dont know how to do this, so i added this edit here ,)

4 answers to this question

Most game developers have switched to 64 bit version of Windows, GTA V is one of these games, which require 64-bit version of Windows. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, you may be able to upgrade using the same product key. You can use SecurAble app to check if your CPU is capable of running 64-bit opcodes. 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel