Wrong password

Question

Dear moderators,

since I have played TruckersMP my last time, I tried to login yesterday and TruckersMP is saying, that my password is wrong.
I tried to change it, and it's still saying, that my password is wrong.

I've got a new computer, so I had to reinstall all programs.

How I can login into my TruckersMP account? :(

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Chris | Camox said:

Hey @iNCiTiRiZ.,

do you have a second steam account?

Be sure that you are using that account, which is linked to the truckersmp network.

Greetings

Chris

Yes, I have. But I'm not using it like many months ago.
I just linked my main steam account to TruckersMP and I played this account 2 months ago, so why I can't use this account?

Hi there

Follow these steps:

1. If your login information work for https://truckersmp.com/ but you can't login ingame you should try one of these fixes. 
  2. First of all make sure you're logged in with the same Steam account which you were on when you registered at TruckersMP.
  3. Open notepad or a text editor.
  4. You need to write 2 rows, on 1st your email, on the 2nd your password.
  5. Now, copy the email from notepad and paste it in the ingame login screen using keyboard shortcut keys (CTRL+C for copy, CTRL+V for paste)
  6. Do the same for the password.
  7. Login.
  8. If the solution didn't work, you must have a strange character in the password that can't be recognized by the login system ingame.
  9. To bypass this problem, you should change your account password to only latin letters (a to z) and digits (0-9). Please notice that by doing this your password might lack in strength.
  10. In order to change your password, you must login at https://truckersmp.com/ press Edit Account, insert the new password twice confirm the old password twice and then press save data.
  11. I hope that one of these fixes worked and you`re now able to login ingame.
  12. If the problem is not solved, you can create a ticket. https://support.truckersmp.com/

I see, that my linked steam account doesn't exist.

I don't know, why.

How I can unlinked and linked it again?

@iNCiTiRiZ. Are you sure that your linked Steam-account is wrong? I have just double-checked it, and i definitely landed at a valid Steam-profile (even though i can not judge whether you are still using it or not, apparently). But if you really want to change the Steam-ID that's linked with your TMP-account, you have to log into your account at Truckersmp.com -> Account -> Settings. If you scroll down you will see a field that says 'Steam' above it. You just have to insert either the Steam ID64 or the URL to the Steam-profile of the Steam-account you want to link with your TMP-account into that field.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

2 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

@iNCiTiRiZ. Are you sure that your linked Steam-account is wrong? I have just double-checked it, and i definitely landed at a valid Steam-profile (even though i can not judge whether you are still using it or not, apparently). But if you really want to change the Steam-ID that's linked with your TMP-account, you have to log into your account at Truckersmp.com -> Account -> Settings. If you scroll down you will see a field that says 'Steam' above it. You just have to insert either the Steam ID64 or the URL to the Steam-profile of the Steam-account you want to link with your TMP-account into that field.

If I just click on "steam profile" I'll come into a profile, that doesn't exist.
But I found out, that I've used another E-Mail to play on TruckersMP.

I have made a mistake 3 years ago, that I used 2 TruckersMP accounts with a different forum account and steam profile.

I started one support ticket a bit ago, but never really noticed, that it's forbidden or something like this.

So I have 1 different forum and 1 different TruckersMP account.
I hope it's not forbidden.

I now can play, I've tested it out some minutes ago.

10 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

@iNCiTiRiZ. Don't worry, as long as you don't use multiple accounts to evade existing bans, it is not forbidden. Since you are able to play again, is your problem solved or do you need any further help?

Don't worry. I don't want to do that :P

No, thanks anyways in supporting me all here.
You can close this thread, my problem is solved.