Lost my Money and Time I traveled

Nettie

Question

I need to know whether I can get my money back for this job that I did wow I hope they can see there way to give it to me .....

It said I was late but I don't understand that because I was doing like 135klm hour all the way for this job 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067115370/screenshot/921428372494365326

But at the time just before I got to the destination I did go to the repair shop and repaired there truck.

Very sad Anyone know Cheers Nettie

6 answers to this question

That says you are 500 hours late. I'm guessing you started it in single player then moved to multiplayer which changes the time.

Best thing to do is on Multiplayer use a hacked account with unlimited money and XP and then keep a 'career' profile and don't use on MP

However, you won't be able to get the money back for that delivery unless you edit the files and add the money.

The profile I used for MP is https://ets2.lt/en/profile-mod-unlimited-money-high-level-for-all-versions/

SuperMouse

Good afternoon,

Asking your question, yes you can get your money back - You need go to your game Auto Saves and backup the game to do this job again.

How to do?

• Enter in ETS2
  • Save and Load
  • Load
  • Show Auto Saves
  • Search for Auto Save before work

Hope this helps

Best regards,

Tuna - Lisbon, Portugal

Hello :) 

This error about: to disappear the labor market loads and also the late loads, are common mistakes in TruckersMP.

Recommendations and explanations about your problem:

• With regard to delayed loads at the time of delivery at the destination, it happens, because if you started loading on the offline and continued work in multiplayer (or any similar situation) will happen the same problem. Always start and finish a job in multiplayer or you can try for World Of Trucks (I do not use this system of loads, but I recommend you try, it seems to be more secure in relation to these errors)
  • If you have no load on the job market and are in multiplayer, just go to a workshop, hotel, garage or any other place you sleep. After you arrive at this location and you are parked where it appears if you want to sleep or not, you hit enter to sleep and then check your labor market if there was any load or not. You can also try using World Of Trucks (speed limited to 90km/h) or use load synchronizers other than WOT, like the topic below.

Topic about load syncing:

Also reset your economy job

Guide here: