DLC tunings replaced by default parts.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, wooofer said:

This would be nice in the trailers as well because ur not going to see a red trailer (Schwarzmüller) and a "BUY DLC KRONE" trailer (Krone) because i have triple trailer that has krone in it.

it doesn't work out that way these trailers are a little longer and have a different collision

On 3/13/2020 at 10:45 AM, Mineiro Uai said:

why not see DLC parts ??? It's cool!!! And that would encourage the player to buy the DLC he just saw !!! Perhaps identifying the parts as being DLC.

Due to legal reasons, TruckersMP is not allowed to show the content in the DLC to someone who hasn't brought it.

banner

On 1/5/2020 at 9:56 AM, TFM_Flaming said:

It seems unnecessary, you should keep enough distance to be able to see if the person infront of you is braking to not have to rely on lights.

I understand your argument, but if you do not have a DLC that the other player has, you will see a hole in their truck (usually in the grill), which does not look good in pictures, driving around, etc. So the topic is not really talking about unable to see taillights without a DLC, but the appearance of another truck without the DLC.

• Upvote 1

banner

On 19/5/2018 at 22:46, [23]ThunderSky said:

Nombre de sugerencia: partes de ajuste DLC reemplazadas por partes originales predeterminadas.

Descripción de la sugerencia: Al igual que lo hizo con las ruedas (después de la personalización definitiva de las ruedas), ¿es posible reemplazarlas con piezas predeterminadas si un jugador no tiene el DLC de un camión?

Imágenes de ejemplo: Esto es bastante horrible ... ¿no? : eh:

Revelar contenidos ocultos

3E57F87B5A1F71A4324CA51F705B680C1A079B20
image.jpg

¿Por qué debería agregarse ?: porque ver camiones sin piezas o como su motor es la ... magia (?) No es tan genial ...

I do not suffer from the problem since I have purchased all the DLC's but if they should, replace with base parts.

My Like and hopefully it goes ahead!

• 3 weeks later...

Not even sure if this is necro posting or not but....

I completley agree with this, i do some how believe that this isn't something that the multiplayer developers can do but i just can't wrap my head around why they would have done this.... There is multiple online games that have DLC items included in the base files of the game. This is one that just baffles me really.

It looks so ugly.... i feel having a really cool truck/trailer visible and having X player state "Oh that looks cool how do i get it" - DLC then buys it is, is more efficient that seeing a bloody cartoon box saying Buy DLC. but i guess this is something on a much higher level where SCS Software would have to make a change and not Truckers MP.

I guess we can all dream right?

JAMIE MARSH
SYC5mRU.gif

626540713814786058.png.121d0b342c5310cefb5fed742893afea.png

• 2 weeks later...

@ojambo
Many games have all the DLC inside the base game but everytime you join the game, they will check if you have purchased the installed items on your vehicle / inventory etc.
Without the "Check" you can easly edit your save file and get DLC parts by free.

Unfortunatly, only SCS can do this and I don't think they will actualy..

The only thing TMP can do is replacing DLC parts of a truck with base file, as they already did with the wheels and paint jobs. If you have DLC wheel or paint job and someone else doesn't, the player will only see the base wheel ( the first one you see when you buy a truck) or they only see a default paint (white paint, orange paint etc..)

This is a 2 years old topic and nothing happened, so.. I think they will never do this.. gg

Yeah i get you both,

I think the problem with that is, SCS doesn't support mutliplayer so it would have to be done from this end, but i feel it's a lot more complicated on the legal side of things, I might be wrong im just guessing but it's one of them isn't it,

Guess it's just time to buy all the DLC'S lol.

I even posted this on the SCS forums and i got absolutly slaughtered cuase i said that MP brings a huge boost of incremental traffic to the game, whichi i feel is true, single player gets boring and they didn't like that lol. But nevermind.

JAMIE MARSH
SYC5mRU.gif

626540713814786058.png.121d0b342c5310cefb5fed742893afea.png

• 1 year later...
  • Project Manager

With the release of 1.41 for both games, all accessories and paintjobs are included in the base game files and are therefore accessible even for people who don't own the DLCs.

Instead of replacing the accessories or not showing them at all, DLC content is now visible to all players.

/Moved to Done

• Like 5
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Awesome! 2

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡