Save game reset MP-SP

QlimaxUK

Question

When I do a convoy if I can't find a job going to the correct location or near it then I will pick a Job that is much further away to give me plenty of time to complete the convoy then carry on to that location after the convoy finishes and I will often exit to SP to finish the job if I haven't got time then I will use the Dev console in SP to complete the job to 'cash in' the exp for the distance driven during the convoy but I have noticed since a recent update that save games made in MP don't seem to work when loaded into SP and will auto quit the job and reset my truck to my 'home' location and will pop up a message about the game version being different even though its the same version as I used in MP.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted as a bug since I don't know if this is a game or MP bug

5 answers to this question

Hello,

"On Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2 there is a folder called profiles(version).bak go to this folder and copy the game.sii that is in the latest auto save folder,then replace it with the game.sii that it is in Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/auto save folder (backup that game.sii before replacing it) now open the game and load the latest auto save, I hope I helped!"

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.