Dome411

Question

Hello i have a problem with the multiplayer game ets2 

When i drive then drops the fps from 60 to 31or30 for 1sec 

When is playsingelplayer is all good i have constant 60fps

The problem came after the update.

What can i do 

13 answers to this question

Dear @Dome411, in case you get the FPS-drops whenever you see some trucks approaching, it could be caused by missing DLCs. The issue is that the game has to replace DLCs that are applied on other trucks if you don't have them on your own. Let's say for example you don't have a very popular DLC like the Mighty Griffin Pack or the DAF Tuning pack, whenever a truck spawns near you that uses some accessories from these addons, your game has to replace these parts with stock objects from the vanilla game. Of course this will cost you some performance. Always keep that in mind, the more DLC you own, the more fluent you will be able to play (even though that shouldn't mean that you should purchase every single DLC that's available!).

Another thing that could save you some FPS is if you open the Tab-menu while being connected to a server and disable the Cabin accessories and Window flags in there. These two DLCs are known for having a noticeable effect on player's framerates. If you still got some performance issues afterwards, you could also consider lowering or even deactivating the development logging. But before doing this you should keep in mind that you won't be able to access your TMP-logs anymore after you have deactivated it, meaning that you won't have the chance to look up TMP-IDs afterwards in your log files in order to report other players.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

Thanks for the help but the fps drops are still there.

the fps drops I have au in the menu when I go to the map or options klick on the menu and if I drive regardless of whether one drives past me

Auf Wunsch des Threaderstellers wird diese Diskussion auf Deutsch weitergeführt. Nur zum Zusammenfassen: Das Hauptproblem besteht darin, dass der Spieler in TMP regelmäßig FPS-Einbrüche (von normalerweise recht stabilen 60 FPS auf ca. 30 FPS für ca. 1-2 Sekunden) hat. In Singleplayer tritt dieses Problem nicht auf.

Thema in deutschsprachiges Forum -> 'Hilfe' verschoben

signature.png

Starte deinen Rechner mal bitte neu und lass mal deinen Taskmanager nach dem Neustart laufen und sieh nach, ob der CPU, die Festplatte, der RAM oder der GPU einen Spike bei der Auslastung drin hat

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

Da hier leider scheinbar keine Lösung gefunden werden konnte, wird dieses Thema geschlossen. Solltest du dieses Problem nach wie vor haben und Hilfe benötigen, dann erstelle bitte ein Support-Ticket: https://support.truckersmp.com/.

Thema geschlossen und nach 'Ungelöst' verschoben

signature.png