About kicks and teleport to service

dragonslayingmaster1000

It's such a pain the ass when you get kicked and teleported for something like blocking when someone just rammed you. Why do they kick and teleport you instead of just teleporting? I don't get why a teleport followed by a kick is also necessary. Joining a queue of 200+ people at peak times isn't fun. If you're gonna keep doing this for some reason at least have a reconnect option so you don't have to restart the game. 

Hello, I can understand what you mean, I don't really know what to say except that if you're on the road you're blocking but if admin didn't saw what happened of course it's an embarrassing situation. If he come only at the moment when you're at the middle of the road he isn't supposed to know you got rammed so it's for that purpose I always record while I'm playing. 

Hello,

If there is an impediment to traffic, you will be kicked and teleported. But if you do not interfere with traffic, you will only be teleported.

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

Archived