Change the speed limiter to 170km/h

Suggestion Name: Change the speed limiter to 170km/h

Suggestion Description: The current speed limiter in most of the servers is 150km/h, and that can be easily reached.

Any Exapmle Image: Nope

Why It Should Be Added: I understand the speed limiter is to avoid possible collision caused by speeding, and I support your team for setting the speed limiter because I have experienced the irritating situation of being rammed by speeding trucks or cars. But I think the speed limiter is a bit too low, because there are many trucks like Volvo and Scania that can easily reach the speed limiter, and when we are driving we can feel that limitation and we can't get the best trucking experience in the game. Besides most people ramming in the game are car drivers who used to like going beyond 200km/h. I believe that the main purpose of the speed limiter should be limiting those racers instead of limiting normal truck drivers. And for those guys who are really inexperienced in driving, they won't reach 150km/h because they can easily crash the wall at that speed, so this doesn't really affect them.Since i guess the best truck cannot go beyond 170km/h, I sincerely suggest changing the speed limiter to 170km/h.

We are not going to increase it, 150km/h has been chosen as the maximum as we feel this is the best choice for both trucks and cars.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Scar | Retired Legend

You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.

Banned: HELP! - Report a player - Help - Rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.