Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

External Contracts Problem

OneTruePyro

Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2
Mod Version: TruckersMP Version 0.2.2.4.0
Controllers Used: USB Xbox One Controller
Description of Issue: External Contracts Trailer, not connecting/no collision, unable to haul
How to reproduce: Pick any external Cpntract and try to drive with it on MP
Screenshots / Videos: None.

Me and a friend decided to do the external contract even to find out that we cnt pick up any external contract at all on any server, moved to single player and it works, this bug seems to be MP only, looked of other forums and no one has commented about it, a few other people said they had the same problem when they tried

I don't think it's MP related and my reason: I just finished the event, did 9 deliveries on a row. All of them WoT external contracts, not a single problem to attach or deliver the trailers. And all of them in TruckersMP EU#2 server. If the bug was caused by the MP mod, it would affect everyone, not just some players. Are you using save-edited trucks? Have you tried with a brand new truck?

Everything was up to date, and i could connect to the trailers and hault them to their destinations on singleplayer, hence why i put this up on the MP forums.

My friend also to do the jobs in single player, but not in MP, also another reason why i posted here.

Using the Scania R, Taglift Chassis

Sorry for the late reply, was away from the pc for a while

No idea if this will be of any help, but it doesn't hurt to try: Save the game while you're near the trailer and load an older save (from before you accepted the job). This will suspend the WoT job. Now load the save near the trailer again and go to the main menu, where you can resume your WoT delivery. Perhaps this will reset something to make it possible to pick up the load.

I don't think this problem is related to the tmp had this problem a couple of times on me but don't have it now:)

• 3 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.