Scout car bug

Andy0w

Question

For some reason since the latest TruckersMP update my scout car has been stuck in 1st gear, so travelling at a very slow speed, despite me having all of the 'automatic' settings enabled. This isn't happening with the trucks that I drive, and only appears to be affecting the scout cars. I even sold and bought a new scout car and that didn't work. Also, when I use the S.O.S service or teleport to one of my garages I spawn with my parking brake on which is strange. This has only started happening since the latest TruckersMP update. I saw a post on this earlier so I'm sure it's some kind of bug? I understand that I can solve this by changing to manual settings, however I only like playing in automatic. I am simply wondering if someone could verify whether this is or isn't a bug linked with the recent TruckersMP update? And if so, could it please be reported to the developers?

NOTE: If this is a bug then please move this to the 'bug reports' section if possible.

• Upvote 2

6 answers to this question

Hello,

The developers are aware of this issue and they are currently working on a fix. The issue is that the automatic gearbox has got a bug on it. The solution to sort this out will be to use a manual gearbox or H-Shifter if possible. 

The Dev is aware of this issue and I am sure they are working hard to fix it

Regards,

Faloozi

• Upvote 1

Hello i was having the same problem and found a solution you just need to get to the top speed of 1st gear which is 30 mph then quickly switch to nuterial and back into gear and keep doing this to get it unstuck if you slow down you have to do it. Just do it till your in the gear you want or max gear if you go slow and get out just repeat

• Confused 1