Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

TruckersMP opens but makes program transparent

DLKM20

Question

my truckersmp opens and is transparent and I can not play, I already uninstalled and installed again but it did not work (Windows 10 64x)

Sorry my english

Google Translator

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by DLKM20
uploaded one image

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, DLKM20 said:

my truckersmp opens and is transparent and I can not play, I already uninstalled and installed again but it did not work (Windows 10 64x)

Sorry my english

Google Translator

Since you did not upload pictures and did not fully describe your issue, I recommend that you contact TruckersMP Support, open a ticket in: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Have you checked that your operating system is up to date if your computer and OS requirements follow the minimum requirements of TruckersMP? If you do not have information about this, see the image below.

AYfPZy9.png

Describe more about your problem so that we can try to find out your problem and help you.

2 hours ago, [VIVA] Martin said:

Hello,

Could you please specify the problem in depth or post an image of the actual issue as that would help out quite a lot to resolve your issue?

Regards,

Martin.

only the icon appears in the taskbar

57 minutes ago, ALLIANCE Jean M. 49 said:

Since you did not upload pictures and did not fully describe your issue, I recommend that you contact TruckersMP Support, open a ticket in: https://support.truckersmp.com/

Have you checked that your operating system is up to date if your computer and OS requirements follow the minimum requirements of TruckersMP? If you do not have information about this, see the image below.

AYfPZy9.png

Describe more about your problem so that we can try to find out your problem and help you.

Yes my pc is compatible with truckersmp, my problem started when I upgraded the w10 to the Aprils Update