Crash vehicle offense when hitting other player's trucks

Suggestion Name: Crash vehicle offense when hitting another user's semi truck

Suggestion Description: Just like in single player if you have the traffic offense setting on in gameplay settings. If you were to hit another car it fines you for crashing into another vehicle. But this would only apply to those who enable traffic offenses. I know there are already offenses in MP like red light and speeding, but I don't recall getting fined for an accident with another user. Again, this should only be a feature for those who enable it in the game settings "traffic offenses" (I have it enabled). And same with the user that is at fault if his traffic offense was enabled he would be fined. And the person who is not at fault, doesn't get fined. But if you have it disabled, you don't get fined.

Any example images: Yes, think it uploaded in this post

Why should it be added?: Just to add realism for drivers who take the game seriously and a true accident happened without any trolling. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by 1974ElCaminoSS [USA]
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

@GameMaster10009 

Yeah that's a great idea too. Unfortunately, I doubt they would add a record like that for your license and what not. Also, come to think of it, there could be some issue with the offenses. If someone hits me, I might get fined even though I was not at fault. But I'm sure the developers could code it properly to fine whoever's at fault. (Again only if they have Traffic Offenses enabled)

I like the concept, but it still wouldn't stop people hitting each other, no matter what you do people just cant understand to stay in their lane. 

On 04/06/2018 at 8:20 PM, GameMaster10009 said:

And maybe so you get a "dot in your licence" so the admins can see how many hits you have from earlier.

I like this idea like something next to your name that makes it clearer how dangerous you are on the road. Like if someone reports you in game the admin sees how many points or dots there are next to your name.

Regards

Top Bloke

• True Story 1

Kind Regards,

Top Bloke | Scania LTD Director 

Well.... this is "kind" of a simulator (duh).... In Argentina our traffic laws are....weird... but for this game could help solve the problem of the offense even if I'm the one being hitted.

In our country the fault is of the one who had a chance to prevent the accident... (can't really explain with other words)

If you get a hit from behind OR from the front doors to the back of your vehicle OR while you drive inside a roundabout you're free from liability for the accident.

If you, instead, crash the front (includes sides of the front) of your vehicle you have responsability for the accident. 

Only cases where you can show that you had no liability for the accident is if you have any proof or witness when you get hit at a junction with a traffic light.

Hello 

Of course I think that would be great..But it will do a lot of work ,if your idea will be Aceppted ;)

Good luck for me +1 

Kind Regards

Redwolf

-1 in multi-player. all player have different drive so there is a need for a human intelligence to determine the status of accidents. because artificial intelligence cant do it. 

for example: may be game has any bug, artificial intelligence cant judge that. 

if you want it, you can prefer single player. 

Regards.

4 hours ago, O?uz C. said:

both parts are guilty with different ratios of fault.

@O?uz C.

This isnt true. If you are driving through a green light and someone jumps and hits the side of your trailer in what way could this be your fault? 

• Upvote 1

Kind Regards,

8 hours ago, Top Bloke (AUS) said:

@O?uz C.

This isnt true. If you are driving through a green light and someone jumps and hits the side of your trailer in what way could this be your fault? 

Because you crashed to an ambulance now you are guilty.

I will give you a better example.
You are on high way driving 120km/h.
Other vehicle enters to high way and crashes to you. Both parts are guilty.
He is guilty for not giving way. You are guilty for speeding.

2 hours ago, O?uz C. said:

He is guilty for not giving way. You are guilty for speeding.

Haha come on this is Euro Truck Simulator 2, lmao no one listens to the speed limits. People play Europe 2 for that exact risk. I drive the limits if not no more then 90 on Motorways and 60 through cities but speeding isnt an offence in this game otherwise they be banning like 80% of their player base 

But I get exactly where your coming from however 

• Haha 1

Kind Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...