0.2.2.4.0 Released

mwl4

6 hours ago, dire85 said:

is truckers mp updated for ats if so how can i update it if not what is the correct version of ats

Hello :)

If you want to do ATS WOT Event, you must upgrade version to NONE - opt out of all betas program (you cannot play ATSMP if you upgrade this version)

And if you want to play ATS Multiplayer, you must downgrade version to temporary_1_31.- 1.31x for incompatible mods

6 hours ago, j0shie22 said:

welp, what a wonderful time to download TruckersMP. How long till we expect the update for ATS?

Nobody can know when TMP will update ATS Multiplayer, so you should check here when it's published.: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/12-development-announcements/

5 hours ago, Rose said:

The mod was updated on day one when the ETS2 event started but ATS is being neglected again, as it was during the previous event. Makes no sense to me, considering the playerbase is smaller so it'd be good to not bury it even deeper.

Exactly. Especially now with the event it would be a good time to bring more life to the ATS MP Server, and maybe even keep some people playing after the event is over. I mean, I can see that ETS2 is obviously the higher priority since it has a huge playerbase, but still. There is an event and that it's not updated to the newest version yet is bad.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Rose said:

The mod was updated on day one when the ETS2 event started but ATS is being neglected again, as it was during the previous event. Makes no sense to me, considering the playerbase is smaller so it'd be good to not bury it even deeper.

I KNEW I wasn't the only one that noticed. ATSMP lost it's US server as well (someone told me it was due to it being a funky server and it wasn't working all the time. how do you explain the ETS2MP US server?) back in December, (or November) ATS updated to 1.29. a couple weeks later, ETS2 updated to 1.30, and ATS didn't get updated until 1.31. TruckersMP does not care about ATS what so ever, they just do it because it's a SCS game that is also receiving game updates.

I know ETS2 has the higher player base but not caring for ATS as much as you do ETS2, is hurting ATS. and that is on top of the fact that ATS doesn't have the land mass nor the number of trucks compared to ETS2. only thing ATS has going for it is the fact that it gets certain features first. yes, I am salty about this.

• Upvote 3
  • True Story 1

16 minutes ago, enjoyingorc6742 said:

I KNEW I wasn't the only one that noticed. ATSMP lost it's US server as well (someone told me it was due to it being a funky server and it wasn't working all the time. how do you explain the ETS2MP US server?) back in December, (or November) ATS updated to 1.29. a couple weeks later, ETS2 updated to 1.30, and ATS didn't get updated until 1.31. TruckersMP does not care about ATS what so ever, they just do it because it's a SCS game that is also receiving game updates.

I know ETS2 has the higher player base but not caring for ATS as much as you do ETS2, is hurting ATS. and that is on top of the fact that ATS doesn't have the land mass nor the number of trucks compared to ETS2. only thing ATS has going for it is the fact that it gets certain features first. yes, I am salty about this.

I would rather they just come out and say that ATSMP is on the back burner, so I don't wait for updates. I would rather do the event entirely in MP. I don't mind waiting, but so far all I can see is dwindling support for ATS.

• Upvote 5