0.2.2.4.0 Released

mwl4

Hello @ShirBlackspots

1. Make sure you have the latest .Net Framework
  2. Clean your temp files with CCleaner
  3. Check your temp files path and make sure it's located at C:\Users\name\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache
  4. If you don't have "INetCache" folder make a new folder and name it "temp" and then open the Windows temp settings and choose the new path.

I hope this solution might help you!

• Like 1

"Europe 2ETS2

3997 / 4200Players Online

No players in queue

Speed Limiter : Disabled

Cars : Enabled

Collisions : Enabled"

It says that speed limiter is disabled and i can go only 150km/h with a car, this is absurd, put this kind of stuff on the simulation server, not on Europa 2. 

You all talk about the game as a real life simulation game, where you've seen cars limited to 150, default software limiter in real cars is 220. 

30 minutes ago, weedebeast85 said:

i can go only 150km/h with a car

Hello,

The speed limiter mentioned there is referring to the 110 km/h of a simulation server. We have globally enforced speed limiters which always work across all of our servers. That the server description says there is no speed limiter merely refers to the fact that you are not on an even further limited simulation server. More information on why this change was implemented can be found here:

Hopefully, you can understand this. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

@weedebeast85 That is something that will be corrected, I sent a suggestion to change it in the Server Status page and it was accepted. And another "work in progress" is about removing the speed limits from the EU#4 server. You can see that all your concerns will be addressed soon enough: EU#2 server will appear as "Speed Limiter: Enabled" and you will be able to go as fast as you want in the EU#4 server.

Spoiler

• Like 1

@AebelothAngel You seem to have an old version of the game, you need to update it with Steam. Check what I wrote before, if you used betas to downgrade previously, you'll need to disable them and update to the latest version of the game.

EDIT: I just found the guide explaining what to do in case you are facing the issue with no betas enabled:

Hello @AebelothAngel ,

Your e-mail address from a Steam account must match the email address used when you registered on TruckersMP site. Try to reset your password and log in again. You should not use Family-Sharing. There are known issues if you use special characters such as ä,ö,ü or what ever whcih is not English default alphabet. Please try typing your password into notepad and copy it and then paste it into the password field using ctrl + v.  (This may also apply for your email if it contains special characters)

*Please write a support ticket here: http://truckersmp.com/support/

Best Regards.

Forz0214

Hello Dear @ShirBlackspots,

Have you tried this solution?

Try to clear your temp files: https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141

Screen%20recording%202017-09-04%20at%200

Best regards.

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.