0.2.2.4.0 Released

mwl4

Hey, fellow truckers!

We are aware of the issue regarding SCS Software's latest update due to the World of Trucks event. Because of that, our developer is working on releasing another update. In the meantime, why do you not just join American Truck Simulator? I am sure that will be a nice alternative to the "CD road" :)

Kind regards,

Anriandor

TruckersMP Community Manager

6 minutes ago, {HGT} KobaY said:

Same here Mouse Genesis :(

Mouse issues over here as well. Worked fine in 1.30.x, but does not work at all in 1.31.x.

Also, it works in single-player just fine. I've filed a support ticket.

25 minutes ago, bryangullickson said:

@[[[[[***PK***]]]]]***KG you'll just have to wait patiently for another update to release 

now is work thanks :lol:

20 minutes ago, mwl4 said:

Update: Support for Euro Truck Simulator v. 1.31.2.1s [94cb72ec79d6].

2 hours ago, novice said:

there is some problem with sounds, every second truck is completely silent without any engine sound and a lot of sound errors in console..
@mwl4

Reveal hidden contents

GgDLs1H.jpg

Is your truck modded in any way? Save edited etc. If yes, try another truck that’s not modded. If no, try verify your game cache through steam. If you need further help, try connect to TruckersMP’s Discord and ask in the #support channel. 

Edited by Glada_Laxen

SHeDTix.png

Thank you So much ;) I am very surprised for your hard work ;) Good luck for next work ;))  I very appreciate it:tmp: