Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Is 144hz worth for ETS2? xDD

Wolfman93

Question

Well, after my 1st week working at this new place, I got paid (they pay every week) so I've got me a 144hz monitor so I can play CSGO the way I always wanted to. Anyway, will this 144hz monitor be useful for ETS2? I could play ETS2 competitively.... 

Ok, jk. I wanted to share this with someone ;-; 

• Confused 1

390334.png

6 answers to this question

I have a 144hz monitor as well that I use for other games, and I have to say that it's kind of useful cause it makes your experience more "smooth" and pleasant than a 60hz. Even if you don't reach 144 fps in game you'll benefit anyway.

144hz screen looks always a bit smoother than the 60hz screen. I'd say it's worth of every penny! So, I really recommend you to buy one! :)

I'm planning to upgrade my 60hz screen to 144hz screen! :D

I would notice a lot of improvement on CSGO as I run it over 300 fps, but on ETS? I mean. I run it over 130-150 fps in certain places (excluding Calais/Duisburg/Amsterdam/Bergen and overflooded areas), but still, it was a bad joke. I would obviously notice the smoothness but on ETS is just useless lmao. What kind of improvement would it be? Avoiding someone to crash into me? It would happen anyway xD

390334.png