Public Convoy 20th May 2018

Digital

On 5/14/2018 at 10:45 PM, Mike Dragon said:

I should be there. :3

GTjEmms.jpg

Woah.. your truck is beautiful 

48 minutes ago, imadison1 said:

Hallo

Please wichever paint Job for the event ???

Whichever paintjob you want :D 

• Like 1

Kind regards,

Ali.

TruckersMP Senior Support Manager

TruckersMP Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

remember we were staring up to those peaks on the horizon +x

17 minutes ago, Casi said:

On my Way from Roscoff to Geneve now ..

I cant see on Street and in Chat other Truckers and Admins

Ive passed Rennes and omw to Geneve.

Idk waht can i do to meet the Convoy.

Can anybody help and order me pls ?

the convoy is already finished. start was at 19 cest ;-)

Thank you everyone for attending, the turnout was huge! I'm glad to see lots of positive comments and that you all had fun at the convoy. There are more events to come and some crazy things planned in the near future. ;) 

I would like to apologise for the server queue issue we faced, unfortunately it was limited to 500 players whilst another 300 of you were trying to connect! The developers are aware and confirmed this bug will be fixed today.

I appreciate ALL feedback both positive and negative. If you would like to let me know how the event was for you; either post below, directly message me, or submit a ticket via Feedback on the website (https://truckersmp.com/feedback).

• Thanks 1

I would like to thank all the organizers of this convoy, it was really organized and perfect security on all the convoy's journey. I had no accidents until the end of the convoy. Sincerely say the convoy was at the Top, 5 stars and thank you very much to the team. I hope soon that you will organize other convoys in the next days. 

Just that next time you have to put the server of the event in place before the expected time and not to delay long before the departure. Thank you for all and blessing you...

Thank you all for the great comments, I'm very pleased it went so well for you.

3 minutes ago, imadison1 said:

Just that next time you have to put the server of the event in place before the expected time and not to delay long before the departure. Thank you for all and blessing you...

The event server was in use for the BST convoy which ended only 1 hour prior to the Public Convoy starting time, so we had to set it up a little later this time. Usually it is up 2 hours prior and with 1000 server slots.

30 min before start i was  on this server in roscoff. have the convoy not seen @Digital

then i drive alone with truck and trailer to geneve - there ive see no one player, i have a lot of times postet in ingame-chat, but no one answer :wub: 

after arri e geneve i go back to roscoff, but there was nothing  :/

17 hours ago, I-P-S said:

the convoy is already finished. start was at 19 cest ;-)

I was before u know, at 18:30 MESZ in roscoff on the Convoy Server

userbar113382.gif

I hope y'all had fun, for me it was a waste of 1 hour. When I finally got through the queue I got disconnected because my session was invalid (or something along those lines) and I couldn't get back in the queue. I'm not complaining nor criticizing, because well..., crap happens. Hope it will be better next time.