Public Convoy 20th May 2018

Digital

Dear players,

I'm happy to announce we're back once again with a Public Convoy, and this month we take the scenic routes of France! Join us on Sunday 20th May at 17:00 (UTC) / 18:00 (BST) / 19:00 (CEST). More timezones: https://notime.zone/LCVTV7eBbRvJy

It is strongly advised to bring along a trailer that does not exceed 25T / 25000KG, and ensure you have a sufficient amount of fuel.

Vive la France DLC is required to attend.

Poster

Happy Trucking!

Departure: Roscoff, France

Destination: Genève, Switzerland

DLC: Vive la France

Server: ETS2 Public Convoy

Convoy Control: Yes

Twitch Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/truckersmp

Event Rules: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/45829-temporary-official-event-rules/

-TruckersMP Team

View post on homepage

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • HaulieLove 1
  • Woah! 1

i am really happy to hear this event. i am thankful to the tuckers mp team for organizing such a wonderful event. my request to the truckers mp team  is to organize this type of event frequently.

i am not able to attend this convoy but i wish best of luck to all the truckers who are going to attend this convoy. that is going to be awesome event. THANK YOU. god bless you all. have a happy, healthy and safe driving :D 

I wish I could take part in this event, however, since I don't own the Vive la France DLC, I'll be unable to attend to this convoy. I wish good luck to all participants.

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

@Cascad Have you checked the first post of this topic?

• Like 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

I hope to see you all there:D that will be exciting and funny

Sincerely, El_Bras!leño
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           TruckersMP 

Portuguese - English - German