Removal of the forum VTC sections ×

Solar transport | Now hiring | Active and Friendly

Gotta say we have a great community in our VTC. If you are looking for a VTC and you can’t find a good one, our VTC Solar Transport is a great choice. Hopefully I see you there.

Edited by sharpe456 / Solar Leader
Spelling mistake

Come and join Solar Transport on our discord at https://discord.gg/Mqd93yH and join a fantastic community of truckers from all around the world to do daily convoys and sometimes truckfests and various events. I hope to see you here soon :mlg_doge:

3 hours ago, Muzolf said:

I've seen my fair share of toxic people in Solar when I was part of Viva but overall a great VTC

The members who was toxic have been delt with now all of our drivers are very friendly if you have any proof of other drivers being toxic join the discord and i can talk to you about it

Thanks

Daniel

Hello I'm French solar leader

this VTC is one of the best I ve join (I joined 5) 

this friendly and funny but in same time serious

im not really active because of school but in June I'll be more so if you ll need test I'll be here

you must join that vtc ;)

14 hours ago, Muzolf said:

I've seen my fair share of toxic people in Solar when I was part of Viva but overall a great VTC

Fixed

• Thanks 1

Overall a great VTC. I would say joining Solar isn't just joining a VTC, I'd say it is joining a great gaming community where you also can play other games with your colleagues. Convoys go very well and organized too which is a great thing. Solar Transport has a bunch of very friendly and helpful people. I recommend joining Solar today!

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
Marius, Founder of Quality Express