Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Some questions about bans(HELP PLEASE)

Gochi-Prochi

Question

Yeah i have read the rules,but because of language barrier i still have some questions left...

1: If i don't get banned during 12 month after my recent ban,does this mean all my previous bans are "deleted" and i start fresh like i have zero bans?for example:i got my 4th ban and i played clean 1 year after that,but got banned again.Does this mean it's my 5th ban or my first?

2: I completely don't understand this part

"If you have at least two history bans of the same length in your ban history, Game Moderators may extend your ban to the next ban history length, regardless of how many bans you have had in the last year. For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent."

Could you give me an example please?

6 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, Chutuqa said:

say i got banned 4 times in 1 month period,after that i did not receive any bans for 2 years,but got banned again 2 years after my 4th ban.What punishment should i get?

Your previous bans would have become "inactive", they don't count anymore, so in this case, even being the 5th ban in your history, it would be treated as the 1st one, because the previous 4 don't count. The punishment would be "Admin's discretion".

1: The ban won't be removed from your profile, but they don't count anymore. e.g. You are banned on the 1st Janurary 2016 for the first time, then you got 3 more bans, so now, you have 4 bans. The 4st ban was 1 month long. Now, you can get on the 2nd Janurary another ban, and this ban would be 1 month again instead of the because the first was over a year ago. The bans which are not counting anymore will get the color yellow, but the rule explained in question 2 still applies.

2: If you got two times a one month ban, like stated in the example above and this bans expire, so you don't got any ban for one year, the next ban still will be 3 month, because the 2 bans before where both one month long.

Anyway, for the 2nd question, there is already an example given in the rule itself.

"For example, if you have already had two 1-month bans, your next ban can be extended to 3 months. If you have two 3-month bans, your ban can be extended to perm. Note that bans that are extended due to it being your 4th, 5th or 6th ban cannot be removed, they are strictly 1 month, 3 months and permanent."

Hello :)

First question:

No, if over 12 months, only ban that has passed 12 months will be deleted but the ban will remain in your TMP profile, only the green dots will turn yellow. When the dot in your restriction turns yellow, that means the restraining order has been removed from the next bans (for example, a month or 3 months).

Example: First ban is 28 Jun 2017, so after 12 months, the ban will be lifted and the green dot will turn yellow. And the second or third times your bans will remain

It does not mean all the bans will be removed after 12 months

40 minutes ago, Asatelon said:

1: The ban won't be removed from your profile, but they don't count anymore. e.g. You are banned on the 1st Janurary 2016 for the first time, then you got 3 more bans, so now, you have 4 bans. The 4st ban was 1 month long. Now, you can get on the 2nd Janurary another ban, and this ban would be 1 month again instead of the because the first was over a year ago. The bans which are not counting anymore will get the color yellow, but the rule explained in question 2 still applies.

Thank you guys for replying,I have one more thing to clarify

If i got it right,in your example above on 2nd January the first ban got yellow ,but other 3 still were green.What will happen if 12 month pass from 4th ban not first. let's say i got banned 4 times in 1 month period,after that i did not receive any bans for 2 years,but got banned again 2 years after my 4th ban.What punishment should i get?