Apeal System

SuperMouse

Question

So I was given a ban for 3 days. I knew this wasant right and appealed this ban. The ban was then taken from 3 days to 0 allowing me back on immediately after explaining the situation and the moderator say that.

However a ban still shows on my record. Wouldn't that become a kick as there was no punishment time as it was not my fault? Also I can't appeal a second time although I would like to appeal for the ban to be removed as I would like to explain what the moderator put on the comment after the first appeal

Finally, a lot of the information about the ban is incorrect even including the server this happened on and reasoning.

Mainly I want to know can't I appeal again even after the ban has been edited?

Thanks,

SuperMouse

7 answers to this question

Appealed bans still count in your history. You can send a (nice) message to the upper staff members at https://truckersmp.com/feedback if you think your ban was incorrect enough to warrant it being removed from your history.

The server information is always wrong from web reports, it’s a bug that I believe is known by the devs.

• Thanks 1

Something that I wanted to remember for you is: In the feedback system and appeal ban, have patience regarding responses, the team will see but you create topics in the forum the team will not give priority to you. The team will see your message sooner or later, it's no use creating topics about: See my report or something. Because no one will value you by creating topics or posting status on this, the team takes time to view the reports being (Reports, appeal ban, feedback and miscellaneous) since TruckersMP has many players who use the functions daily.

If your ban is removed from the account (if the punishment is unfair) it will be in the history but in color "Yellow" with reason: @BANBYMISTAKE

Note: The punishment in your history being yellow status means it is no longer valid.

I took the subject to talk about it, because there are people who do not know and end up getting impatient.

Edited by ALLIANCE Jean M. 49