Delivery not visible yet says I have One pending

Nettie

Question

Hi... I have a delivery it says that I have one pending went to cancel it but there is none to cancel .....Anyone know what I can do as I have restarted the game but it still says the same ..... I um did create one but there none I can cancel cant play because of it ...thanks heaps have a nice day...:)

13 answers to this question

Dear @Nettie, this usually happens if you have started a World of Trucks contract but your game economy was reset. What this does is that your truck will get spawned at your headquarters and you have no trailer ingame, but on WoT the job is still active and you can't take any new external loads as long as it's not cancelled/finished. In order to cancel the job, you just have to start the game and in the main menu (where you can see your truck in the middle of the screen) it should say something like 'Active contracts' or similar in the mid-left corner of the screen. Just click there and you will see all the job details. On the bottom of that page you can choose to abandon the trailer and cancel the load. Once you have done this you can take new jobs again.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

1 hour ago, Nettie said:

Hi... I have a delivery it says that I have one pending went to cancel it but there is none to cancel .....Anyone know what I can do as I have restarted the game but it still says the same ..... I um did create one but there none I can cancel cant play because of it ...thanks heaps have a nice day...:)

3 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

Dear @Nettie, this usually happens if you have started a World of Trucks contract but your game economy was reset. What this does is that your truck will get spawned at your headquarters and you have no trailer ingame, but on WoT the job is still active and you can't take any new external loads as long as it's not cancelled/finished. In order to cancel the job, you just have to start the game and in the main menu (where you can see your truck in the middle of the screen) it should say something like 'Active contracts' or similar in the mid-left corner of the screen. Just click there and you will see all the job details. On the bottom of that page you can choose to abandon the trailer and cancel the load. Once you have done this you can take new jobs again.

no nothing there might be hacked ide say anyway ill try again

Sorry I miss read what you asked. Here is the screen shot of the main screen where it should indicate that I have a mission still (but i don't)

4H11Bb6.jpg

And here is a screen shot of what happens when i try to get another mission.

WZvLUWS.jpg

Unsure of what is going on. Sorry for the confusion. 

It is fine, don't worry about it. Can you please click onto the banner where it says 'World of Trucks job is suspended' and then click onto 'Cancel job' at the bottom of that page. Because right now you have suspended the job, but it's still active, so you can not take any new ones before you have cancelled the old job.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel

17 minutes ago, [ST-E] T.Rucker said:

It is fine, don't worry about it. Can you please click onto the banner where it says 'World of Trucks job is suspended' and then click onto 'Cancel job' at the bottom of that page. Because right now you have suspended the job, but it's still active, so you can not take any new ones before you have cancelled the old job.

That work, thank you for your help.

Hello :)

I think you take this job when there was bug in mp with these jobs (u lost your trailer straight after taking External Contract) You can cancel it from your World of Trucks profile. After that you can take new External Contract 

1. Login to World of trucks site and open your profile, then press that i icon on your profile

pUNjsYw.png

2. Press "ABANDON", after that u can take new External Contract

WROQA0Q.png

Or you can do it when you login in game. When you login in game, see the left above, you will see it (like this picture). Click it and click Abandon under

RSgMvLw.jpg