[SCS Blog] Oregon: Truck Stops

SCS Blog

Recently, we've shown you places you can see on your drives across the ATS Oregon DLC. Today we will bring you a visual appetizer of the places where you can stop, refuel your truck, relax for awhile, or stay overnight before continuing your long journey. There are some quite notorious truck stops in development...

... easily recognizable as unique landmarks. Some other are more versatile, in the style of typical Oregon architecture. On the first four screenshots, you can see our conception of the famous Biggs Junction.

Oregon DLC related articles
Something's cooking, Which way to go? Beaver knows!, Meanwhile in OregonScenic road 101
a8LsLV59qgc

View the full article

• Like 2

Hurr durr I'm a bot *beep*

I really wish the community used these truck stops over repair shops to consistently meet up. It would be so cool to pull into a truck stop and see 15+ other players there just hanging out.

Edited by JeffSFC
  • True Story 2

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic