grundi2601

Question about the Recruitment / Report system on website

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I want to implement an system for the reqruitment on my own website like the one on the website of TruckersMP. Was the system for the recruitment & reports created with own codes from the developers or is there any template or hoster on the internet who can provide such an system with accepted/declined/modified, ... ,with comment function & with rights allocation (that only the owner of his/her recruitment can see comments from upper staff)?

I hope I have explained it well enough. If not, feel free to ask here again :)

Thank you for your answers!

Edited by grundi2601
spelling mistake

Our report and recruitment systens were developed by us, for our own use. A similar premade recruitment system might exist, but i can't point you to a good and free one.

• Thanks 2
  • True Story 1

14 hours ago, HumaneWolf said:

Our report and recruitment systens were developed by us, for our own use. A similar premade recruitment system might exist, but i can't point you to a good and free one.

Okay, thank you very much for your answer. I have to say: Very good work! :)

On 11/05/2018 at 2:31 PM, grundi2601 said:

Hey,

I want to implement an system for the reqruitment on my own website like the one on the website of TruckersMP. Was the system for the recruitment & reports created with own codes from the developers or is there any template or hoster on the internet who can provide such an system with accepted/declined/modified, ... ,with comment function & with rights allocation (that only the owner of his/her recruitment can see comments from upper staff)?

I hope I have explained it well enough. If not, feel free to ask here again :)

Thank you for your answers!

I know you state something like TMP's recruitment page.

I have done my own version of a recruitment page using PHP, MYSQL database and a custom VTC panel I made (to toggle on and off, but contains more than this). With the correct planning and dedication you can make something simple yet that works.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1