TruckersMP Facebook Group Rules Update

Hey Truckers!

Myself and the rest of the Upper Staff team have spent the past few days updating the rules for our Facebook Group!

The revised version of the rules can be found here

What is the Facebook Group?

The Facebook group is an English only post group where players/members can post screenshots and funny moments when you are out there on the road. It is also a place to interact with the rest of the community and possibly make friends and convoys too!

How can I join?

Here are 3 simple steps to join the group:

1. Log into your Facebook account
  2. Go to the following link https://www.facebook.com/groups/truckersmpinternational/
  3. Click the blue button that says "+ Join Group". A group moderator will then review your request to join and approve you into the group!

Along the left hand side of your homepage, you should then see this

Facebook Left Side

If you do not see this, search TruckersMP International - Official in your search bar

Why are there changes to the rules?

We have decided to re-write the rules to make them ultimately clearer for you to understand. The rules have also been merged over to the TruckersMP forums so we can keep everything In-House just like the main rules are. We have also listed the moderators and the admins that would be the point of call if you have any issues!

It is vital that if you are a member of the group that you read through the rules as they are very important and we would not like your content to get hidden / deleted as you did not follow the rules.

I hope you to see you all in the group soon!

Kindest Regards,

Horizon [TruckersMP Community Manager]

View post on homepage

Very nice facebook group,ı now send request.

I hope their accept as soon as possible. :) Thanks for information.

• 2 months later...

Nice job thank you B)

• Like 1

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Prime locked this topic