Help with my account please

Chameleon147

Question

Hello. I have question, can you unregister my old account " email-deleted "? I registered it in 2016 and i lost ETS2 on my old steam account. Now I have new steam account with ETS2, but i can't login, because I can't register new account on TruckersMP. Thanks for answers. :)

Edited by DesertEagle26
email-deleted

5 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Chameleon147 said:

I did. :)

Hello Again,

If you have create a support ticket, wait answer the support team. The next steps will be continue out through the support ticket system.

Best Regards,

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Dear @Chameleon147, like already mentioned above, if you have already created a support ticket, please just wait for the reply of the supporter who is dealing with your ticket and follow his instructions. Just one thing i don't quite understand with your problem: You said you wanted to create a new TMP-account with a new Steam-ID? If so, that shouldn't be a problem at all, unless you have already an existing TMP-account with that one specific Steam-account, since there's no maximum amount of TMP-accounts you can have, it is only limited by your Steam-IDs as each Steam-account can only be used for a single TMP-account at once. So if you have 2 Steam-accounts, you can create 2 TMP-accounts, in case you got 3 Steam-accounts you are able to create 3 TMP-accounts etc. And having multiple accounts on TMP is not breaking any rules, as long as you don't use them to evade any bans on your other accounts.

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel