What event would you like to see in TruckersMP?

FBTC - Raaphael

Hello people:D
If you were a member of the event team. What would be the event you would do for ATSMP or ETS2MP? Comment below, I would like to know your ideas.

(This topic is just a sharing of ideas that might be interesting for team members to think about.)^_^

By: FBTC Raphael-BR

>  Raaphael   <   

Veteran Driver VII

?   ?  ? ? ?   ?

Hi,

I'm not a event team member, but I've made with the AC-Group an event:

https://prnt.sc/jfp39o

You can see the street around the quarry in Stavanger, Scandinavia. There's a single-lane road which is very tight. We was about 20 members and we drove in both directions in the circle for 1-2 hours. If anyone wanted to change direction, he/she could just drive to the rest area at the gas station and turn around. There were many close and tricky situations.

This event was very funny and I think TruckersMP could also do an event such like this. In France & Italy are more of them.

Problem: On this (or such) road there can't really drive much more than 100 players, I think. So my solution would be: TruckersMP will host more than 1 event server (eg. 3, 4, 5... little event servers) each with max. 100 (or 150, 200, ...) players.

This is my idea for little TruckersMP events.

Kind regards,

ɢʀᴜɴᴅɪɪ

Retired Manager

I'd like to see another real operations event as well. They are really well organized. ;)

Also, as like @StickyEagle said, something like the Easter Egg Hunt would be nice. :)

On 09/05/2018 at 2:53 PM, grundi2601 said:

Hi,

I'm not a event team member, but I've made with the AC-Group an event:

https://prnt.sc/jfp39o

You can see the street around the quarry in Stavanger, Scandinavia. There's a single-lane road which is very tight. We was about 20 members and we drove in both directions in the circle for 1-2 hours. If anyone wanted to change direction, he/she could just drive to the rest area at the gas station and turn around. There were many close and tricky situations.

This event was very funny and I think TruckersMP could also do an event such like this. In France & Italy are more of them.

Problem: On this (or such) road there can't really drive much more than 100 players, I think. So my solution would be: TruckersMP will host more than 1 event server (eg. 3, 4, 5... little event servers) each with max. 100 (or 150, 200, ...) players.

This is my idea for little TruckersMP events.

I like this idea, but maby a couple locations? instead of just one?

Maby one in the UK, one in Amsterdam, that kind of thing?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived