contract load

Blindquardian

Question

8 answers to this question

I got not completely understand what you meant, could you attach images? Let me see if I understand ... did you mean that your cargo does not appear in the labor market in Italy's DLC?

If it's what I understand, just take the following steps: 1. Look for a place to sleep (Places like: Garage, workshop, hotel, gas stations and miscellaneous) 2. Go on the spot to sleep and ask if you want to sleep , press enter to sleep in game 3. Check if loads appeared in your job market 4. If so, have fun. If the error persists, tell me in the comments so I try to assist you.

Hello,

You have to gain achievements by discovering the map. If it does not work try by entering a company and follow these steps if it does not work;

1- Go to Steam Library.

2-  Right click Euro Truck Simulator 2.

3- Properties.

4- Local Files.

5- Verify Integrity of Game Files.

Wait until the game files are verified and try whether the error still occurs.

Best regards.

• Confused 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

2 hours ago, [AYINTAP LJSTK]?AFAK/23 said:

Hm.. In the job market of World of Trucks press the button Update or something similar, then it will appear a window saying that it is synchronizing the game and when it finishes will appear new loads. See if it resulted in something and say it here in the comments.

I also recommend you take a look at the @Craigals topic that says how to reset the economy in the job market, to see if new loads appear.

Dear @[AYINTAP LJSTK]?AFAK/23, if i understood your issue correctly, you are having trouble finding external contracts in the Italy area? Please make sure that the Italy DLC is synchronized and linked with your World of Trucks account. If you haven't done that yet, that could explain why you are unable to pick any external contracts from that region.

• Like 1

signature.png

Visit us on stvtc.co.uk or join our Discord-channel