/preport [id]

+1 I approve of this feature and would like it implemented.

Either having it pop up the report "window", or having it, so you can enter the reason yourself in the text like /preport [id] [reason]. That would be a discussion for devs and GML for what is the best option.

The only downside to this would be that keyboard users has to stop his / her truck before she reports someone. But I think they already do that with the report button, so it wouldn't matter really.  I'm not a keyboard user, so I don't know. But if you also keep the report button, then it would be great.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I really like the sound of this idea ? I think it would be a great addition to Truckersmp

Truckerdan_TMP 906937730502635591.webp.7eb46450b33ca3e7bad682894f0e498b.webp

Steam | Discord ->1960271399_DiscordName.png.02554d2750c1feab7678feff1a0c021b.png

Screenshot_239.png.6c251c9b3241fd7c9916ef8da367d476.png

Reports | Feedback | TMP Rules | Appeal | Support

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2018 at 6:41 PM, Crockett said:

Why should it be added?: This is a more useful option from even searching for the appropriate ID on TAB, because TAB it's random is not filtered by anything.

Now each player in tab can enter a player id and the desired id will be filtered out, so I think this idea does not make sense at the moment.

All you have to do is remember the id, so even if the player leaves the game, one minute is enough to find the player in history of tab.

• Upvote 2

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• 2 weeks later...

Personally i still feel this would be a useful command to have. At times it does prove difficult to catch an offender in the act if they are hurling 100km/h the opposite way.  remembering the ID in crowded cities such as Lille or Berlin could prove difficult. Perhaps a trial period could be done for 7 days to see how this goes.

• 2 months later...