/preport [id]

Sometimes it can also be hard to read the ID of the player
but this idea is nice and simple...

Komo02 | Master Trucker

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danish

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMP Profile
Twitch

this  is something that has been asked a lot in the past & dose need looking into more with the player's tmp has & the reports thing do need changing like the player near you could be changed so when a player leaves the game there info stays in till the player who opened it closes it allowing a player to report that person 

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really good suggestion and would make reporting in-game so much better!

I had to use the history tab to find a player that logged off after a rule violation quite a lot of times, with a simple command that already gets there ID or for a report stand by this would so useful.

However you can use /pinfo to see there ID which would work the same way unless you just want to report a player in the game instead if that is your basic suggestion, despite the fact that you can report players with a few clicks, reporting in the game doesn't always get a response since it only stays up for ten minutes till it becomes automatically denied, I always use video evidence and report them on the website to make sure a report does get a response.

This can be a small helpful adjustment for players, however yet again it is another command not everyone will notice they can use.

I'm gonna be 50/50 on this suggestion because honestly just recording in-game is the best choice really, then you can report on the website since like I said you can always do /pinfo.

However still a great suggestion!

OMG yes! much more simple 

Komo02 | Master Trucker

Danish

TMP Profile
Twitch

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...