/preport [id]

Hello,

Really useful, crowded areas ID can be difficult to find. I like your idea. 

Best regards.

• Thanks 1

Sincerely,
AdaBey

Former TruckersMP Game Moderator

Support of the Year 2018

Official Rules Official Turkish Rules | Support Ticket | Steam How to become a Game Moderator?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SometimesTheUglyTruthCanBeBeautiful

Nothing last forever.

12 minutes ago, Joao Rodrigues said:

I am not sure if I understand your suggestion.

The only difference to the /pinfo command I see atm is that you have to type more and that it will open a report box.
Both commands however require you to memorize up to 4 digits (player ID).

If you are the person who records and reports on the website, this command will be unnecessary for you because the data from the / pinfo command are enough for you. However, if you are a regular player who uses the notification system in the game, this command will be very useful because you will not have to search for players in the list.
/ pinfo id - player details needed for reporting on the site
/ preport id - shorter and more convenient way to the report menu

• Thanks 1

Just YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! When you are around 100+ people trying to find a name in tab is impossible, having the option to type either the name or number would make like so much easier than having to scroll the matrix & find that name.....time you do they are long gone & the report is useless!

An example could be you see someone trolling & press tab only to find 300+ players around, closes tab....forget it! 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Canis Latrans said:

Can you explain to me again? I did not get it.

As far as I understood, it is a shortcut command for in-game reports.
Instead of first finding the perpetrators ID in the user list and then report him/ her, you would type the suggested command /preport [id] and it will already open the report window including the perpetrators ID.

this may work, but it can be a little difficult to see in crowded places. the ID of two people leading to the front can be confused

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

what the game needs is a better way for players to report or to find info on a player by like using the mouse pointer in game over a players name & then right clicking to report is one way that could work it needs more then just one way 

I agree to your suggestion.

+1

Kind Regards,

3601 / hamster

TeamAudi VTC - Event Manager

+1 from me as well. This would make really easy to report any player in really crowded areas. I don't know if that is possible but maybe I would say make a command /pselect or something which would select the player in the tab and you can do whatever you want. You can click on the Report button, you can check his profile, or his steam profile as well.

Overall I really like this suggestion, but in my opinion if the devs going to add a /pselect than it would make this feature complete, because in crowded areas its actually impossible to find someone on the tab.