/preport [id]

I really like this idea, I often find myself scrolling endlessly through the tab list just to find someone (or through the history) it can be really hard to find a player in a busy or congested area. Not only this but during events your often driving around and scrolling through tab when driving i dangerous (not only because of the FPS drop)

This would make it so much easier to make a report in game and I think would also help out the moderators when dealing with reports.

Hmm it might work why not. ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great idea hopefully team will add  because its hard to find players in busy areas also sometimes they do alt f4 or f7 while you are trying to report

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, yes & YES! This would be make it 10x easier for players instead of trying to find the player amongst 100's on the Player TAB menu. 

Early days of ETS2MP you could /report [user id] [reason] - so it would be nice to have it back!

If it could be updated in a way when you get the reason, type the first few letters and then press TAB and it auto fills the rest of reason. 

For example Inapp > press TAB > Inappropriate Overtaking. 

And also only allow to report players that are only in your TAB menu range to stop any false reports. 

Great idea, hopefully something like this is implemented in the near future. 

Thank your for your suggestion, @Crockett!

Kind Regards,

xTH3xMoDsZx

Kings Global Transport - Owner

Retired Team Member 

ecNR1ul.png

169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.

In Game Administrator - 2014 - 2019

I really like this idea, sometimes its hard to find a user on the tab list to report when in a busy area like the C-D road. looking through the history whilst driving can be dangerous and by the time you stop they would have gone off the tab anyways. so if you could report using the chat then it would make it a lot easier. my only issue with it is. if you accidentally type the wrong id into the report there would need to be some way to stop this from happening

Personally, I love this idea.

The command itself doesn't finish the whole reporting procedure, but instead call the report box and let them fill the information before submitting. It is hard to scroll down from the tab menu to search for that player. It creates more chance that we can catch some offenders on the server.

Don't see any disadvantage on this suggestion.

A +1 from me.

• HaulieLove 2

On 5/8/2018 at 12:41 PM, Crockett said:

Suggestion Name: Add command /preport [id] - this command would display report box

Suggestion Description: This command would allow for a faster response, for example a player from the opposite direction is able to disappear from the TAB faster than we find him, then we lose time to look on the history card, with such a command we are able to write it much faster than searching for it after the list.

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: This is a more useful option from even searching for the appropriate ID on TAB, because TAB it's random is not filtered by anything.

I must confess that as a player I loved the idea.