Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

How to complain to the administrator?

? - ???????????

Question

因为玩家在游戏中滥用了其他国家的玩家,我的截屏上传到了我的蒸汽网上画廊里,但是管理员不仅拒绝了我的报告,而且还说我的证据没有被证实。下面是管理员对我报告中的答复:“证据不可用”。请确保证据不会被设置为私有。这是正确上传的。谢谢您的报告。
首先,当注册在线插件时,官方要求如下:1.在线插件只能在两个小时或更长时间后注册,2.必须公布其蒸汽数据。
请问,这位管理员的做法是保护犯罪者吗?

%3(XINK1I3JQC44H4{MT6%Q.png

1 minute ago, ? - ? ????????? ? said:

Because a player abused players from other countries in the game, my screenshot was uploaded to my steam online gallery, but the administrator not only rejected my report, but also said that my evidence was not available. the following is a sentence in the administrator's reply to my report that " evidence is not available".  Please make sure that the evidence is not set to be private and that it is uploaded correctly.  Thank you for your report.  ”
 First of all, when registering online plug - ins, the official requirements are as follows: 1. online plug-ins can only be registered after two hours or more, and 2. their steam data must be published.
 Excuse me, is this administrator's practice protecting the perpetrators?

9 answers to this question

He’s not protecting anyone, just merely following protocol - If you post a link and the admin cannot view it, that is not sufficient proof that the perpetrator actually committed the offence that you say he did. 

Rather than steam, upload the evidence elsewhere (eg - Imgur etc).

Once you’ve done that and you can ensure that it’s publicly viewable, then re-submit the report with a link to the new evidence attached.

NqBHV9L.png TruckersMP - Staff Team Member NqBHV9L.png

- Twitter | Steam | Facebook | YouTube | Discord -

The admin there isn’t wrong, the screenshot library you linked in the report doesn’t show any screenshots.

Note that for next time, you shouldn’t upload an entire library of images for report evidence, as it might not be obvious which screenshot is for which report you made. I’d recommend prnt.sc to upload single screenshots at a time, then you can link the single screenshot in your report, which saves the admins time rather than looking through, in this case, a Steam screenshot library.

Also, the 2 hour and public profile requirement is only when registering games, afterwards people can set their steam profile and options back to private if they wish.

If you still believe your report wasn’t seen correctly, you can make a feedback ticket to contact upper staff and discuss it there: https://truckersmp.com/feedback

6 hours ago, ? - ? ????????? ? said:

CN:可能你误会了那个管理员,管理员的意思是你的steam截图不是设置为公开的,所以无法查看,导致举报被拒绝了

当然,你可以使用steam截图作为举报证据,必须保证其截图设置为公开以及发送正确的截图链接,找到你上传到steam截图中的那张图片,然后鼠标对着那张图片右键单击复制链接,在TMP网站的举报系统上发送证据

ENG: There is a misunderstanding between you and the administrator. She tells you that the screenshot of steam should be set to public before it can be seen.

The screenshots of steam should be set to public and also ensure that the links to the screenshots are correct.

Edited by Chinois&Cinesi&Kinesisk
Add more detailed instructions and Solutions