About Skoda for beginners

Hello ! 

I created this topic for all the beginners who wonder how to get a pilot car. As I saw some people who asked about it, I decided to create a guide. It's really easy, just follow the following steps on the link, I even added pictures for you ^_^

Firstly you should know that if you want to switch MP to SP and SP to MP this mod is required : http://sharemods.com/sokstxb20fj8/Skoda_Superb_4x4.scs.html  in order to avoid that : https://imgur.com/a/hsaYvK8

if you need any help about the mods I strongly recommend you this tutorial : 

Here are the steps how to get the pilot car : https://imgur.com/a/A3OOiUb

The steps :

1- Firstly go to the truck dealer

2- Then choose the truck dealer you want, you can find Skoda on any of them.

3- Then go to Customize Configuration.

4- Choose the Pilot paint you can also choose a simple paint. You can't own a police paint, only game moderators are allowed to get this paint.

5- Same here, choose the Pilot beacon. You can't own a police beacon or any blue leds, only game moderators are allowed to get this stuff. Then when you have finished, confirm your customization.

6- Buy the car by clicking on "Purchase" and enjoy ! :)

(Pilot car does not give any rights, it's only a car for convoys. The only persons who has rights and duties are game moderators in police cars)

Yop.

in fact, the starting guides can be set as the first things to bring to the players who are registered for the first time in the game and forum. that is, when a person with a new record enters the forum for the first time, they will be able to meet the guides and these players will actually solve all the remaining questions.

Mate I guess Skoda Group New Members Coming Skodas To Us detrimental :troll:

Edited by -EmreBEKAR-

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, luisninja112 said:

Sadly it's bugged.

Hello, 

I do not see any glitches on the link, can you give me more informations about it please. :)

Hello,

skoda isnt bad thing. unlike ,  if you would use skoda would be a nice experience. Some players say the skoda is bad. in fact the bad ones are the ones that cant drive it.

and thank you for the effort. :) 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

20 hours ago, Forz0214 said:

Hello,

skoda isnt bad thing. unlike ,  if you would use skoda would be a nice experience. Some players say the skoda is bad. in fact the bad ones are the ones that cant drive it.

and thank you for the effort. :) 

Best Regards.

Forz0214

23 hours ago, [VIVA] ShadowNight said:

1 more thing he has forgotten to announce. Everyone if your gonna drive a car learn to drive it in a place with no one around them drive it in public area. 

"Note : dont get your self banned with an skoda. trust me I've been their. 

Hello mates :)

I'm agree with you but in fact my topic is mainly about how to get a skoda and to explain the differences between pilot car and police car because I saw many beginners who took skoda and blocked the road because they thought they had duties and they got banned it's shame so I think it's a good thing to explain to them how TMP work ;) and thanks you very much for your answers ! I appreciate it :)