[ARCHIVED] How to install ReShade/SweetFX

Hey, that looks like a really good feature to make ETS2 appear even better. I will certainly try that. Thanks for creating this guide :)

• 2 months later...

Definitely giving this a try.

TMP HISTORYᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

ᴠᴇᴛᴇʀᴀɴ VI                                  

Driver Since 10 Apr 2015    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this guide!

I got into some issues while trying to get this to work, on both MP and SP, but i managed to fix this. Basically what the issue was, is that the game didn't read the files I put in. The game had to be launched with DirectX for it to work.

When launching ETS2MP, it dont launch specifically using DirectX. To fix this, simply add this to the launch options:

-64bit -rdevice dx9

Guide for how to set launch options:

Spoiler

1) Right-click the game in your library and click Properties.

1.thumb.jpg.fdac97261d573473647befb80a4becd4.jpg

2) In the General tab click the button "Set launch options".

2.png.033155db1f7833b1c8353dfd0594a99a.png

3) Paste in "-64bit -rdevice dx9" without the quotationmarks ( " ) and hit the OK button.

3.png.7475a685f46b43e0c43cac36a6c7aa21.png

Now ETS2 will launch with DirectX when playing TruckersMP.

I hope this helped out other people who might've had the same issues that I had!

If not, don't hesitate to quote me or PM me.

Best Regards,
Axo

• Thanks 1

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

On 9/25/2018 at 5:13 PM, Turokarima said:

Ye in 1.32 they changed the lighting, so reshade not working currently. Hopefully it will be updated soon, and i will update the guide :) 

The creator of this mod has stated a while ago that he has stopped working on this due to personal and work reasons. It's sad and I hope someone else will make a replacement for this mod, if he decide to stay away from it.

APPEAL A BAN  -  TMP RULES  -  SUPPORT

• 3 weeks later...