About Game Connection

[ETS2.GR] Alligatoras

Question

Hello,

It's been some years when i did join the multiplayer. If i remember during the registration you had to connect your steam games to the account to be able to play.
As i am about to get a new steam account and buy the game again is there a way to unlink my old profile? (Just for the record i never had in game bans - but i will change steam account)

Regards

Multiplayer ETS2.GR

5 answers to this question

Hi @[ETS2.GR] Alligatoras

First, you cannot delete your old account

Second, having a second account is not against the rules, as long as it is not to ban evade. Your accounts will be looked at as 1 account and it will still go against your history if you were to be banned again no matter how many accounts you have. Should one of your accounts be banned, they all will be

But keep in mind that:

§1.2 Ban Evading

Creating or using another account to get around a temporary or permanent ban. If the evidence points that you have ban evaded, Managers reserve the right to ban you again without notification.

You can read more rules here: https://truckersmp.com/rules

Because of ban evasion rules, you cannot unlink your steam account from your TMP account, it’s a permanent link. What you can do is request a permanent ban through the feedback system on your existing account, and then your existing account can’t be used anymore until you appeal it (and have it removed).

Note that if you’re banned on one account later on, you’ll be banned on any other accounts if caught because of ban evading rules- all accounts will be treated as one.

First, thank you for the replies.
As i said above i don't have any bans / warnings - as far as i know at least.
The thing is that i don't want to make another account for the game. Just the one was fine if i could unlink it.
@heyhococo i guess there is not other way? if i talk with the administrators?
@Total EDM considering that i can't unlink my account yes, the question has been answered even though i didn't like it. :(

Anyway, i will see it when i make my new steam account and get the game again.

Thank you. :)

Multiplayer ETS2.GR